Posting Again!

15:28

Hello Lovelies,

  It's been awhile! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a long time, I have been so busy with life. In the past few months, I have been working back to back movies and am now working on a television series. I've also been going through some things emotionally, that probably shouldn't have bothered me in the first place... but it did. I have moved as well, to a home much more suited for my family.

  I just have NOT had time to really catch up on anything as well... so now that the shows are slowing down, I have time to regroup my thoughts and really buckle down on writing again.

  One thing that I will open up about is that I feel like even though I have had to deal with a lot of things emotionally when it comes to friends these past few months... as in losing one of my best friends... I have gained some amazing new ones and am making connections! I love coming to work and being around the people I work with, it's like a mini family!

  Hopefully I will have a lot more stuff to write about, we are decorating my new home right now, so once it is finished, I will do a home tour! <3 p="">
Love,
Hadessah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Stanley Park 10/03/2015