In My Plans: I'm going to Create a 2017 Scheduler!

01:29

Hello, Lovelies!


I thought I would post about this and then get some feedback starting now.

  I am planning that by the end of this year I will create a Year Planner/Scheduler Book with my design skills, filled with motivational quotes, healthy tips and tricks... I still have yet to organize what kind of categories I will have, so I thought I would get your input.

  What would you like to see in your schedule book? What are most day/year planners missing?

  I have hashed out already that there will be these categories at least.


  • Motivational Quotes
  • Healthy Tips and Tricks
  • Exercise Encouragement
  • Body Positive Thinking (In a Healthy Way)
  • Areas where you can make checklists and goals in your life, so you can strive to accomplish them throughout the year.
  Yeah, so these are just a few of the ideas that I have rolling around in my head for 2017!

  Let me know in the comments or email me directly at hadessah.blog@gmail.com your ideas!

XoXo,
Hadessah

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. all well and good. M glad you did this as planned n shared.... keep writing keep blogging...

    #leXHansplaCE




    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, if you ever think of collaborating on parts, I'd definitely be interested! I'm pretty much all about hustlin', so I think a planner/scheduler is definitely in our realm.

    Monique @ Hello Hustle
    hellohustle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! I really wanted to collaborate with other beauty and lifestyle bloggers on this project! I feel like it could be fantastic! I would love to hash out some ideas with you :) If you like you can email me at hadessah.blog@gmail.com and hit me with any ideas of design thoughts! :D

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Stanley Park 10/03/2015