Work Outfit of the Day: Androgynous Style

21:50

 Hello, Lovelies!

  Today I only have time to type up an Outfit of the Day, I won't have time to add on to the Femi and Fauna Story for a bit due to work. But hopefully in a few weeks I can continue with it on a regular basis, but for now I think it will have to be every two weeks!

  Anyways, today I worked at my Part-Time job in the Mall, and put together this outfit. 

  The hat that I bought a few days ago in my previous post, black blazer by Willow and Thread, White and Green Filigree Top from Warehouse One, Black Dress Pants from Ricki's, Black Sparkle TOMS and my Mansur Gavriel Lady Bag!

  I find that I have slowly been embracing a more androgynous style as of late, more than the more traditional feminine styles.

"An androgynous person is a female or male who has a high degree of both feminine (expressive) and masculine (instrumental) traits. A feminine individual is ranked high on feminine (expressive) traits and ranked low on masculine (instrumental) traits."

  I don't think that it is a bad thing, it just kind of suits me, and I feel very comfortable in it. I started the morning dressed in an a-line skirt and a v-neck top, but just felt so uncomfortable when I looked in the mirror, so I promptly put my pants back on and went with this look. Which ended up coming together better than the skirt combo did!

  I hope that you enjoy this look!

XoXo,
Hadessah




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It really suits you. Also, I have noticed my taste changes like my mood :) so it is never one style I prefer but always a different every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this looks! You wear it well! I really like androgynous looks because they're so far removed from my usual froufrou girly looks. Plus, I've never met a hat I didn't love! www.khalilahskloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Stanley Park 10/03/2015