I got Nominated for Liebster Award!

12:01




Hello Lovelies,

 So today this blog got nominated for a Liebster Award from Goldfish Jones! I would sincerely like to thank you for this award! It's always wonderful to know when you're efforts are noticed by other bloggers! So thank you for liking my blog and promoting it!

  I am supposed to answer 10 questions that Goldfish Jones wrote up on his post of Nominations so here it goes!
  1. What is your blog about? My blog was started to inspire women about Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle, as well as chronicle my adventures as a mommy!
  2. What do you hope to achieve through your blog? I hope to make people happy, motivate them, or give them ideas on ways to makes their lives sparkle!
  3. What is your favourite place to go on holidays? Mhmm I really want to travel to South Korea, and visit all of the fabulous attraction there!
  4. Had you ever heard of Goldfish Jones before this and if so how? No I had not previously. 
  5. What is your favourite animal? Elephants
  6. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for a little over 6 months on this blog, but just recently started to take it seriously. But on one of my previous blogs, I have been blogging for about 6 years!
  7. What’s the worst thing to happen to you on your birthday? On my 17th (I think it was) I invited all of my "girlfriends" out for my birthday. About 12 girls in total, and they all promised to come... but only 1 actually decided to show up... I hated that birthday.
  8. What would you choose between living the rest of your life on the moon alone but everyone knows who you are and what you’re doing and loves it or being on earth but going completely unnoticed? I would go to the moon, I mean it's a new adventure... I think living life on earth and going completely unnoticed would be extremely mundane and lonely.
  9. If you had 1 million dollars what would you buy? If I had a million dollars... I would buy a house for my family... that's pretty much what houses go for in Vancouver. If I had anything left, I would save, invest, donate to charity, and put aside something for my son's college fund.
  10. What is your favourite Moby song? No idea who Moby is, but I will have to look it up? ^^
I Nominate: 
Looking Glass
Pixie Chat
Not So Little Me
Fe Samaia

Congrats girls! Your blogs are fantastic! May you keep growing! Now here are 10 Questions from me to you.

1. What jumpstarted your passion for blogging?
2. What motivates you day by day?
3. How do you interact with your readers other than blogging?
4. Where do you see yourself 5 years down the road?
5. What is the worst experience you've had, blogging related?
6. What advice can you give aspiring bloggers?
7. Are you working on any big projects?
8. If you could interview anyone in the world, who would it be?
9. Do you have any aspirations to build a brand outside of your blog?
10. What song do you like to listen to, to relax you?

Well that's it for me! Have a great day everyone!

XoXo,
Hadessah




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. WOW some great answers to some strange questions! I would suggest checking out moby, God Moves over the face of the waters its a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hartiest congratulations!
    It is very proud moment when we got fruit for our hard work. I also want to say that you are very very beautiful.
    I am also a blogger but i am new in blogging world. You can visit my blog here: http://wp.me/p7e1gV-1d

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Stanley Park 10/03/2015